Tip Ton has set a new benchmark for dynamic sitting and defined a new typology: the plastic chair with forward-tilt action. From the normal position, Tip Ton can be tilted a few degrees forward, where it then stays in place. The forward-tilt sitting position, until now the preserve of mechanical office chairs, straightens the pelvis and spine and thus improves circulation. Tip Ton is the first product to arise from the collaboration between Vitra, Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby.
- Height: 78.6 cm / 31 Inch
- Depth: 55.5 cm / 21.75 Inch
- Width: 50.9 cm / 20 Inch
- Tip Ton can be stacked up to 4 chairs high on the floor, up to 11 on a stacking trolley (available separately)
- The colours earth grey, ice grey, glacier blue, basic dark and white are better suited for outdoor use
- If the chair is exposed to sunlight for prolonged periods, the colour may change over time, we recommend limited exposure to sunlight