Auringonkukka Table Cloth 135 X 280 Cm 072320 210
50% of the cotton used in this product is recycled.
In the late 1950s, Maija Isola designed a wide series of Marimekko prints with motifs that expressed her deep love of nature. Among those prints was the joyous Auringonkukka (sunflower) pattern.
- Available Sizes: 135X280
- Length: 280.00 cm
- Width: 135.00 cm
- Main material: 100 % Cotton
- Care instruction: Follow the washing temperature given.
- SKU: 072320
- Country of origin: Estonia
- Category Name: Tableclothes
- Pattern Designer: Maija Isola
- Design Year: 1959
- Pattern: Auringonkukka
- Oeko-Tex certificate: No
- Series: Auringonkukka
- Commercial Usage Name: Table cloth
- Weight: 0.66 kg