Ukkospilvi Napkin 43 X 43 3 Pcs Peach / mint 072185 270
This set includes three Ukkospilvi pattern napkins that are made of a cotton and linen blend and printed in Helsinki.
Our napkins are sewn using the whole width of the fabric, and therefore their appearance may vary. Each item is unique.
Painted with relaxed brushstrokes, Ukkospilvi (thundercloud) is a geometric grid rhythm that predicts a change in the weather. A master of many different styles and techniques, Fujiwo Ishimoto created countless hit designs for Marimekko over a period of four decades.
- Main material: 57 % Cotton, 43 % Linen
- Care instruction: Follow the washing temperature given. Shrinkage max. 4%.
- Country of origin: Estonia
- Category Name: Other interior decoration textiles
- Pattern Designer: Fujiwo Ishimoto
- Pattern: Ukkospilvi
- Oeko-Tex certificate: No
- Series: Ukkospilvi
- Commercial Usage Name: Napkin
- Designer: Marimekko
- Design Year: 1980
- SKU: 072185
- Weight: 0.12 kg