SIRI DARK RED · CORAL RED
And then came SIRI!
SIRI has long been one of our most popular designs worldwide.
Ever since it was taken out of production in 2014, it has been in frequent demand.
We therefore want to celebrate our 20th anniversary by introducing SIRI again to our range! 2019's version of SIRI is inspired by Dalarna's mythical green forests, picturesque Falu-red cottages and the traditional craft we still use.
SIRI comes in a limited edition of 6 color combinations and 3 sizes.
Made in Dalarna, Sweden. Woven in traditional looms with wooden shutters. Very practical and easy-care carpet in Swedish-made, certified PVC. Welded edges with reinforcement tape for highest durability, with engraved Pappelina logo at both ends. Measurement deviations of ± 4% may occur depending on the different craft processes that our carpets undergo. Thickness 5 mm.
Phthalate-free PVC, polyester wax
WIDTH 60 CM, 70 CM AND 85 CM
- Vacuum the carpet regularly for easy cleaning.
- Hand or fine wash, 30 ° C.
- No spinning or tumble drying.
- Shake the carpet carefully, being careful about the weld edge.
- If necessary, shape by stretching in wet condition. Crops preferably. When dripping, hang over several lines.
- Ketchup is flushed away immediately, do not rub!
Rule of thumb = 70 x 250 cm carpet at least 6 kg washing machine.